Has a comfy sofa and high back chair with foot stool, TV, DVD and radio.
Dining table and seating for 2 with patio doors opening out into the private garden with direct access to a large communal playing field and stunning views over the Tamar Valley.
Well equipped with everything you might need including range of cookware, glassware, crockery, microwave, Fridge, Freezer, oven, hob, kettle, toaster and washer dryer.
Bath With hand held shower, basin, heated towel rail, shaving point and toilet.
- Double bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Separate bathroom with bath and hand held shower, basin and toilet
Included in your stay
- bedding and towels
- 1 well behaved dog
- parking for 1 car
Before you book
- Check in day : Any
Min night stay: 4 nights (7 nights during school holidays)
- The Granary has 2 deep steps down to the garden and a further 2 steps out onto the communal playing field, please bare this in mind if you have disabilities.
- Rubbytown farm is really only suitable for guests with cars, the nearest public transport is over a mile away and runs a very restricted service. Nearest train station is Gunnislake which is 2.5 miles away and nearest bus station is Tavistock 3 miles.
- Parents are responsible for children at all times.
- No access to the farm, animals or land is allowed without prior permission from myself.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times. Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture and must not be left unattended in the property. Please bring dog basket, cage or blankets for your dog.
Get In Touch
Tel: 01822 481811
Rubbytown Farm is located 4 miles west of Tavistock.
From the A30 heading north
- Take the A388 exit towards Plymouth / A38 / Callington / Liskeard / A390 / Tavistock / B3362.
- Turn right onto Tavistock Rd/A388 at the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Tavistock Rd/A388
- Continue to follow A388, turn left onto B3362 follow road over Greystone bridge and continue on B3362 through Milton Abbot.
- Turn right at Carrs Garage to stay on B3362 then at the Sign for Rubbytown/Wheal Josiah Turn right and we are the first left.
From M5 heading south
- Turn off at junction 31 onto the A30 and follow past Exeter and Okehampton.
- Take the A386 slip road to Tavistock/Plymouth A3079
Turn left onto A386 follow the road for 12 miles, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Dolvin Rd/A386
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Abbey Bridge/A386 and at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Plymouth Rd/A386
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A390 and at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Callington Rd/A390.
- Continue to follow A390 for 3 miles then take the 3rd exit onto B3362.
- Turn left at the sign for Rubbytown/Wheal Joshiah and we are the first left.