Large open plan area with 3-seater leather sofa, 2 reclining chairs, TV, DVD and patio doors opening out onto gravelled seating area.
Dining area has table and seating for 5 people, highchair available on request.
Well equipped with everything you might need including range of cookware, glassware, crockery, microwave, Fridge, Freezer, oven, hob, kettle, toaster and washer dryer.
Spacious walk-in shower with basin, toilet and shaving point.
Badger has underfloor heating throughout.
With 3 bedrooms
- A Double four poster bed with ensuite toilet
- A Twin room
- A Single room
A separate bathroom with large double shower, toilet and basin.
Included in your stay
- bedding and towels
- 1 well behaved dog
- parking for 2 cars
Before you book
- Check in – Friday’s only, minimal stay 7 nights from Easter weekend until 1st of September.
- Badger is a single storey barn, however we would not recommend the accommodation for the disabled. There is a step up to the front door and two further smaller steps into the main bedroom and bathroom.
- Parents are responsible for children at all times.
- No access to the farm, animals or land is allowed without prior permission from myself.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times. Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture and must not be left unattended in the property. Please bring dog basket, cage or blankets for your dog.
- Rubbytown farm is really only suitable for guests with cars, the nearest public transport is over a mile away and runs a very restricted service. Nearest train station is Gunnislake which is 2.5 miles away and nearest bus station is Tavistock 3 miles.
Get In Touch
Tel: 01822 481811
Rubbytown Farm is located 4 miles west of Tavistock.
From the A30 heading north
- Take the A388 exit towards Plymouth / A38 / Callington / Liskeard / A390 / Tavistock / B3362.
- Turn right onto Tavistock Rd/A388 at the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Tavistock Rd/A388
- Continue to follow A388, turn left onto B3362 follow road over Greystone bridge and continue on B3362 through Milton Abbot.
- Turn right at Carrs Garage to stay on B3362 then at the Sign for Rubbytown/Wheal Josiah Turn right and we are the first left.
From M5 heading south
- Turn off at junction 31 onto the A30 and follow past Exeter and Okehampton.
- Take the A386 slip road to Tavistock/Plymouth A3079
Turn left onto A386 follow the road for 12 miles, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Dolvin Rd/A386
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Abbey Bridge/A386 and at the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto Plymouth Rd/A386
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A390 and at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Callington Rd/A390.
- Continue to follow A390 for 3 miles then take the 3rd exit onto B3362.
- Turn left at the sign for Rubbytown/Wheal Joshiah and we are the first left.